The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday

Happy Monday everyone.

Hope you are having a great start to your week. This pic came to me via my smart phone and Lordy! My knees almost gave out. Something about Tall, dark and ripped...sigh.

I have finally FINALLY finished Tegans book Passions Flight and is in final edits/ read through with a dear and highly talented friend of mine. C.R. Moss. Once I get it back in my hot little hands it's off to Evernight so stay tuned for more information on this yummy Dark Breed installment.  I am awaiting edits for Beloved Wizard due out on  November 1, 20011 and I will be having a contest to celebrate it's release. Some lucky person will get to be the first to read the first installment in the Knights of Excalibur in PDF format.

Now off to wrap up the second novella of the Knights of Excalibur and start work on Zeke's book which will be the third in the Dark Breed series.

For those who are wondering what the heck happened with The Summoning I wanted to let you know it's being beefed up with lots of twists sure to please. If you like angels, demons, mages and all things supernatural you will like this one. I'm hoping to have news regarding it's release and with who sometime in the spring. This is a book I've been writing for three years and has changed hundreds of time before it settled into it's recent reincarnation. And yes for those who are still resistant to e readers this is being submitted to a Publisher who deals in paperbacks so you will be able to get it at your nearest bookstore.
(Doing a happy dance.) More on this to come.

So I'll say good-bye for now and we will see you next Monday.

Have a fantastic week!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my...what a hunk! You've just made my day. Where do you have to sign up to get one of those on your Smart-phone?
    Congrats on your release, even if you still have 2 weeks to wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! He is hot. My day just got better. I do love eye candy! Where do you find these great pics? I'd love to start posting things like this on my blog but don't want to infringe on copyrights. Congrats on the new release! Hope you get mad sales.

    ReplyDelete